Flam Camping Review
Throughout our 4 day stay at Flam camping, we spent 3 days camping and one day in the hostel and we had a very pleasant and comfortable stay.
– Decent kitchen in campsite
– Super clean washrooms and showers
– Marvelous view from tent
– Very close to Flam hikes, trains, buses, boats and touristic centre.
– Wifi in campsite
-Clean hostel rooms
– Grocery store nearby
– extra fees for shower (20NOK) and laundry machine (40NOK)
– wifi not usable at times
– If you only need electricity to charge phones, you can charge them in the kitchen or flam visitor centre to avoid paying for electricity
– Bringing a camping stove is not necessary as there is a stove and oven in the kitchen